Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1929 Mississippi Ave, Englewood
Need a home for your boat? How about a classic Florida home with a 20,000 pound covered boat lift on the San Victoria Canal? The oversized lot affords a boat basin with separate water and electric for up to a 50’ yacht. As you enter the home you are greeted with views of the pool and canal through large impact windows and sliding glass doors. This boaters' dream home offers WATER VIEWS FROM EVERY ROOM and is surrounded by 255’ of concrete seawall. Your paradise awaits just minutes away with no bridges to the Gulf of Mexico, beaches and Stump Pass! Deck pavers encompass your pristine pool built in 2018. Enjoy sunsets in the jetted spa seating surrounding the in-pool cocktail table. Lush landscaping with well water sprinklers add to the ambiance of your home. Relax in the glass enclosed Florida room, this multi-purpose room could be your family room, play room, office space or extra dining area. The perfectly polished terrazzo spans from end to end, from the updated kitchen to the large inside laundry room and beyond into all three bedrooms. The master bathroom features a tiled, step in shower and grab bar for your safety. This owner has spared no expense to update and maintain this immaculate home, impact windows and sliding glass doors and garage door, newer roof, added pool, updated kitchen and more. This home is central to all that Englewood has to offer! Call us now for your exclusive showing and start enjoying the Florida lifestyle!
- MLS® #D6110865
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,761
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market59
- Address1929 Mississippi Ave
- SubdivisionGrove City Shores
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 11:15am EDT.