Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
95 W Langsner St, Englewood
GREAT HOME IN DEARBORN DISTRICT! This adorable home has been completely renovated in the last 2 years. You will love the calm and inviting interior of this home with new flooring, paint, tile and lighting. Enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that comes with new electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, new roof and insulation. Sit on the front or back porch and soak in the salty air as you are just 3 blocks from Lemon Bay on the Gulf Coast. Take a walk 2 blocks over to the popular Dearborn Street to enjoy restaurants, art gallery's, Publix, Farmer's Market and all the other exciting things in this district. You are 1/2 mile to the public boat ramp and 3 miles to Englewood Beach. This oversized corner lot is NOT in a flood zone and is zoned MULTI-FAMILY allowing you to build rental property on the back of the lot. Being one of the few homes in this area with a garage is even better with a new garage door including bluetooth control from your phone. There is a large storage shed on the property as well as a workshop! Start building your wealth today while you enjoy the old Florida lifestyle. Call today as this will not be on the market long!
- MLS® #D6110869
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage920
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Park, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Historic District
- ExteriorMetal Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market10
- Address95 W Langsner St
- SubdivisionGoulds Add
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.