Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6920 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
BRILLIANTLY MAINTAINED GULF FRONT! THREE BEDROOMS, TWO AND ONE HALF BATHS OFFERING CRUISE SHIP VIEWS AND NAUTICAL CHARMS! A “TRUE NEW ENGLAND" STYLE FLOWS THROUGHOUT THIS LOVELY COASTAL RANCH HOME! IT STANDS ALONE ON THE ISLAND WITH ITS EXTRAORDINARY MILLWORK AND OWNER’S ATTENTION TO DETAIL! FOLLOW THE FOYER TO AN OPEN LIVING ROOM & SHARED DINING AREA; WALL OF WINDOWS FACE THE GULF!!! DOORS OPEN DIRECTLY TO HUGE DECK. LOTS OF AREA TO RELAX AND WATCH UNMATCHED SUNSETS. THE SPACIOUS KITCHEN LOOKING OUT TO THE GULF IS BRIGHT, DESIGNED FOR FUNCTIONALITY, FABULOUS STORAGE SPACE, & GALLEY SEATING FOR CASUAL DINING. THE CRAFTSMANSHIP OF THE WOOD CABINETRY IS NOTABLY FAULTLESS THROUGHOUT! BIG SOAPSTONE SINK AND COUNTERTOPS AND VIKING STOVE ARE IN PLACE! THE KITCHEN DOOR CONNECTS TO DECK MAKING COOKING OUTDOORS EASY BREEZY! A LARGE FAMILY ROOM THAT COULD EXPAND EASILY INTO THE LIVING ROOM GIVING NATURAL LIGHT AND GENEROUS WATER VIEWS! THE ROOMY CAPTAIN’S QUARTERS HAS BOWED CEILING DESIGNED TO CREATE A NAUTICAL EFFECT. BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED BLACK WALNUT HARDWOOD FLOORING, CEDAR CEILINGS, THICK WINDOW CASING & CUSTOM WAINSCOTING ADDING ELEGANCE THROUGHOUT. A COASTAL HOME THAT GIVES ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND CARE YOU DO NOT OFTEN SEE. ABUNDANCE OF STORAGE. ROOFTOP VIEWING DECK IS PERFECT FOR PANORAMIC VIEWS AND ENTERTAINING. ROCK REVETMENT IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR BLUFF, CIRCULAR DRIVE, NATURAL ISLAND LANDSCAPES. BAY EASEMENT!
- MLS® #D6110870
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,776
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public
- FeaturesPublic Boat Ramp
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Conservation Area, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Near Marina, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach - Private, Gulf/Ocean
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market101
- Address6920 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Deborah Funari Healy
Listing information courtesy of Deborah Funari Healy.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 12:30am EDT.