Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1199 Seahorse Ln, Englewood
This 2018 custom built Rustic Retreat is perfectly situated on 1+ acre in the heart of Englewood. Home is built beyond code including; solid poured concrete, double strapped pre-treated trusses w/ specially engineered 4’ overhangs, impact resistant windows/doors, insulated foam & home is elevated. Custom features are innumerable including; Engineered European White Oak flooring throughout, wood burning fireplace w/ individually set stone wall & slate hearth, custom barnwood ceiling & accent wall w/ barnwood & stone in master, custom window treatments & home accented w/ LED lighting. Kitchen is complimented w/ a hammered copper sink, granite counters, custom soft close drawers & cabinets w/ pull outs, 2 built-in spice racks, built-in pantry w/ pull outs, Lazy Susan, Samsung black stainless appliances & center island. Master bedroom has built in cabinets made from barnwood & accentuated w/ a naturally dried piece of Oak repurposed from an actual tree cut down on this property plus a spacious walk-in closet. Master Bath customized w/ Mahogany top vanity, petrified wood sink & slate shower. ½ bath vanity top is custom made from Beatle Kill Pine out of the Rockies & a copper sink. Additional cabinetry for storage & front loaders will convey. The 2 storage sheds, 8 x 20 shipping container & 2017 Puma Camper on site will all convey. Additional water & electric hook-ups allow for an RV or camper so guests & family can visit. This Rustic Retreat is a nature lovers paradise w/ stag horns, bamboo, jasmine & more.
- MLS® #D6110877
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage918
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewOversized Lot, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address1199 Seahorse Ln
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market150
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.