Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8336 Sago Ct, Englewood
Located on a premium waterfront lot, this lovely 2BR/2BA/2CG Villa offers an excellent view of one of the small lakes in this ever popular golfing community. This is a gated community and the front entrance is manned 24 hours per day, 7days per week. If you are a golfer, this community offers a challenging 18 hole golf course. Oyster Creek is close to shopping, restaurants, doctor's offices and only about 4.5 miles to Englewood Public Beach and the Gulf of Mexico. This is an extremely well kept property and is being offered by the original owner. Most of the furniture and furnishings are also available. There are storm shutters for all the windows and this property is NOT IN A FLOOD ZONE. The screened lanai has been enclosed with sliders so it can be used year around, and there is an inside air conditioned laundry room with a full size side-by-side washer and dryer. You will love the outstanding poly urethane coated floor in the two-car garage which is immaculate. This lovely villa offers high ceilings and has a very open floor plan. All measurements are approximate
- MLS® #D6110880
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,363
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market54
- Address8336 Sago Ct
- SubdivisionOyster Creek Ph 02 Prcl C-2
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.