Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1034 Kant St, Englewood
WATERFRONT POOL HOME ~ one bridge to Stump Pass and OUT TO THE GULF IN MINUTES! This unique MULTI-LEVEL SPLIT FLOOR PLAN home boasts 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, BRAND NEW ROOF ~ NEW A/C UNITS (2 Central, 1 Mini Split; Triple Temp Zones), NEW WINDOWS in 2010. Designed with the MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILY needs in mind, the FIRST LEVEL features an IN-LAW SUITE that includes a full bathroom, efficiency kitchen, sleeping area, two separate outside entrances to the pool area, and inside entry into the garage and main entryway. SECOND LEVEL IS MAIN LIVING AREA featuring open concept great room with wood burning fireplace, Cupola-style Roof Windows, dining room, kitchen, laundry, 2 guest bedrooms, guest bath with pool access, laundry room, sliding glass doors lead to the large wrap-around covered balcony overlooking the pool, spa, and canal. THIRD LEVEL features a large loft overlooking the main living area and can be shut off from the OVERSIZED MASTER SUITE and master bathroom with its own balcony for enjoying your morning coffee. The huge 2-STORY SCREENED LANAI features a large HEATED SALTWATER POOL AND SPA and outside shower. The OVERSIZED 2 CAR GARAGE accommodates a FULL-SIZE PICKUP and features a workshop with two doors leading outside to the driveway and the pool area. The driveway has an extended AREA FOR PARKING YOUR RV along with Shore Power connection post to accommodate 50, 30, AND 15-AMP HOOK-UPS. Note: County property tax records are inaccurate.
- MLS® #D6110886
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,840
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address1034 Kant St
- SubdivisionGulf Aire
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Other
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More, Three Or More Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Wendy Reinhardt Realty,inc.
Listing information courtesy of Wendy Reinhardt Realty,inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.