Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
60 N Mango St, Englewood
PRICE REDUCTION!! Motivated Seller! Beautifully remodeled home, less than two blocks from Historic Dearborn Street. This home features a large living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, inside utility, bonus room/den and a detached garage/workshop area. The inside and outside have been recently painted and new flooring has been added in the bedrooms, living room, utility room and bonus room/den. This property is also zoned multi-family, providing you with additional opportunities. This section of Englewood is highly desirable for it's close proximity to restaurants, shopping, art, coffee shops, and so much more. It's also less than 2 blocks from Englewood Elementary School and Englewood Park, which features: Basketball Courts, Dog-Friendly(leash required), Multi-Purpose (baseball/softball) Field, Picnicking, Playground, Restrooms, Shuffleboard, Tennis Court, Tennis Practice Wall and Playgrounds. Call today to schedule your own private showing.
- MLS® #D6110895
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,015
- Year Built1942
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sewer Connected
- ParkingWorkshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market51
- Address60 N Mango St
- SubdivisionLampps Sub Of Lts 81 & 82
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Linoleum, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.