Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7090 Parnell Ter, Englewood
COZY HOME -- GREAT VALUE! Come visit and you'll want to stay! This updated 2 bedroom/2 bath/1 car garage comes complete with a fenced backyard -- great for "Fido" or the grandkids! New laminate wood flooring in living room, dining room and both bedrooms in 2020 look great and easy to keep clean. The kitchen has been updated with granite counter tops in 2019 and refrigerator was new in 2019 (never been used). Bathroom had new sink and stand installed in 2019. Pedestal sink installed in master bath in 2019. Tile flooring on screen porch/lanai installed in 2019. Above ground pool in backyard can be removed by the owners, if you don't wish to keep it . Conveniently located to grocery stores and shopping. Enjoy area festivals, art shows and farmer's markets. Our world class gulf beaches are only a short drive away to enjoy the sun, fishing and our amazing sunsets! Enjoy a selection golf courses nearby! Value priced, no association fees, ideally located... why wait! Call today to set up your viewing appointment... Enjoy the virtual tour by going to the following link: https://view.paradym.com/idx/7090-Parnell-Terrace/4462740
- MLS® #D6110948
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage953
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, Vinyl, Above Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market99
- Address7090 Parnell Ter
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 065
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryMyakka River Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:30pm EDT.