Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1375 Beach Rd #208, Englewood
BOAT SLIP #27, FISHING DOCK, ONE MILE TO THE BEACH - Enjoy the Gulf Coast lifestyle at Redfish Key Villas with easy access to the beaches of Manasota Key, Palm Island and Boca Grande. Experience world class fishing, boating, golfing and dining in the heart of Englewood and surrounding villages of Venice and Boca Grande. There is nothing quite like Redfish Key Villas with its unique setting at the water’s edge, superior construction, modern design and upscale residences. This second-floor residence features 10-foot ceilings, expansive hurricane impact glass windows, large den and interior finishes that include granite, tile and luxury stainless appliances. Relax on your spacious lanai and enjoy the endless views of Lemon Bay, osprey, dolphin and manatee. Lounge by the heated pool or walk to local beaches, shops and restaurants. This stunning residence is ready for your enjoyment. Don’t miss your opportunity!
- MLS® #D6110970
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,760
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Guest, Open, Underground
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Water View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market49
- Address1375 Beach Rd #208
- SubdivisionRedfish Key Villas
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 8:30am EDT.