Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9190 Pine Cove Rd, Englewood
You have found the Florida Treasure with NO HOA! This amazing one of a kind home is ready for the boating enthusiast. No bridges to Gulf of Mexico with sailboat access. Up to 10 boat slips, 4 additional slips along seawall. Upstairs you enter the top floor where the 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms will be located under air with 1853 sq ft. & amazing historical Pecky Cypress wood. The main living areas are complemented by wood flooring allowing for that natural Florida feel. The bedrooms are located in their own separate area of the home allowing for much privacy. The kitchen is complimented by the amazing windows bringing the outdoors inside with a large patio deck overlooking the lush key-west style landscaping. The sitting area/library room is wonderful to relax after an amazing day out on the water or sit out on the balcony and watch as the boats arrive back. Multiple balconies throughout the home both upstairs and down stairs.From the top floor and down the stairs located in the center of the home you can find a mother in law suite; this area includes it's own private patio, bathroom over looking the key-west style yard,sitting area and 3rd bedroom, 3rd bathroom. Own your own bridge over the water basin to the 25'x112' lot that has concrete slab ready for RV,Boats,Kayaks or extra parking. Within 1 mile to ICW then off to the Gulf of Mexico thru Stumps Pass. 7 miles to the Boca Grande bridge,6 miles to Englewood Beach, 5 miles to grocery stores, dining and more.
- MLS® #D6110974
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,994
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Off Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBrackish Water, Canal - Brackish, Canal-salt, Creek
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market393
- Address9190 Pine Cove Rd
- SubdivisionPine Cove
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 11:01am EDT.