Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
345 Ardenwood Dr, Englewood
WATERFRONT HOME with dock! Come live the good life in this spacious 3 bedroom pool home w/ private boat dock & easy access to Intracoastal Waterway & Gulf of Mexico! Lovingly maintained, w/new roof in 2006, new A/C in 2016 & replumbed in 2019! You can just move in, sit back & RELAX!!! Revel in tropical weather w/sliding glass doors from the master bedroom, living room, kitchen area/family room & guest room! You’ll love the gourmet kitchen w/stunning granite countertops, shaker style cabinetry, pass-through window to the lanai & pool – while overlooking a spacious family room w/high cathedral ceilings! There’s a separate living room & formal dining area, as well. The “split” bedroom plan provides privacy for all. Enjoy your master suite overlooking the pool with roomy walk-in closet, double sinks w/separate shower & tub. The guest wing, with pocketing privacy door from the rest of the house, provides two large bedrooms–each with it’s own walk-in closet! Conveniently, the guest bathroom has easy access to the pool. Kick back & relax in the expansive covered lanai or just float around in your solar heated pool– it’s a great "party place" or a perfect spot to relax w/a book & your favorite beverage! Convenient deep water boating access from your dock is the “ultimate”! Immaculate and ready to move into -- just minutes to Gulf beaches, fun dining & shopping options, farmer’s market, golf courses… the word is “just perfect”!
- MLS® #D6111004
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,346
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market45
- Address345 Ardenwood Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 12:15am EDT.