Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
23 Waterford Dr, Englewood
Well appointed 3 bedroom, 3 bath, pool home with 2 car garage in sought after Englewood Isles. The spacious family room boasts vaulted ceilings and is adjacent to the kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances, Corian counter-tops, solid wood cabinets and breakfast nook. Neutral tile throughout, crown molding, newer ceiling fans, an indoor laundry room and expansive views of the pool and yard add to the charm and sophistication of this beautiful home. Two large master suites give you and your guests plenty of room and privacy. Entertain in the large Florida Room that extends across the back of the home and out to the heated, screened, salt water pool. Square includes the 390 sq ft Florida room. A large deck allows the fun to spill out into the well manicured backyard. A formal living and dining room along with a third bedroom and bath round out the home’s features. Home ownership in the Englewood Isles community permits you to rent or purchase a boat slip in the marina. Call now for your private showing.
- MLS® #D6111006
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,427
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades
- Days on Market21
- Address23 Waterford Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm EDT.