Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5055 N Beach Rd #208, Englewood
Enjoy the perfect beach & boating lifestyle in an end unit upstairs condo surrounded by walls of windows that make you feel wrapped in tropical palms! The views from every room are exactly what you imagine living in paradise should look like. Sit on your front porch balcony and watch the boats in Lemon Bay. Walk into the private entry hall of this turnkey furnished unit, and all you need to do is hang up your beach bag and move right in! To the right is the huge open floor plan living, dining and kitchen areas surrounded by walls of windows. Plantation shutters allow you to control the light perfectly while providing full view of those lovely palms surrounding this unit. The extended living room has lovely beachy wood flooring and windows on two sides. The dining area overlooks palm trees and the community pool below. The kitchen has a small breakfast bar. On the other side of the entry is the hallway leading to the hall bathroom, guest room and the master suite at the end. The Master bedroom has another lovely view with a tropical tree right outside the window which blends well with the tropical decor inside. The Master suite features a separate dressing area with a large double closet, built in shelving and dressing table (or desk if you prefer to work!). The dressing area has direct access to the hall bathroom and shower, giving it en-suite access. The guest room has another lovely palm tree view and another double closet. An excellent seasonal tenant would like to continue spending winters here if possible. The community pool is steps from your front door. Don't forget the waterfront park this building overlooks, with benches to enjoy the wide bay views, and a great dock for fishing or pull up your boat for a day on the water. This bay front complex is 1.5 miles in one direction to the public Englewood Beach and its restaurants with live music and marinas. The same distance the other direction takes you to the quieter Blind Pass "Middle" Beach. The perfect beach lifestyle! Fully turnkey furnished. Low condo fees and great neighbors that come back every winter make this a desirable complex. To view this home's Virtual Tour, copy and paste this link: http://sarasota-photo.com/5055-n-beach-road-208/ To view this home's 3D Tour, copy and paste this link: https://www.zillow.com/view-3d-home/95494f05-e299-4fe7-b4ed-dea35ad2377a?setAttribution=mls.
- MLS® #D6111013
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1971
- StyleFlorida, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Boat, Guest, Off Street, Common
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFloodZone, Near Marina, Street Paved, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Outside Bath Access, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market284
- Address5055 N Beach Rd #208
- SubdivisionTiki Apartments
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne, End Unit, Walk-Up
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.