Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Park Forest Blvd, Englewood
Buyers loss is your gain. Back on market due to buyer last minute cold feet. All inspections done and minor repairs completed. Ready for quick close. Looking for the Florida lifestyle? This affordably priced home offers the best Florida has to offer. You will feel completely at ease when entering this sunny, spacious two-bedroom, two bath home with its warm, welcoming decor! TURNKEY FURNISHED so you only need to bring your bathing suit and flip flops! Your new home is set to host all of your guests. Its the perfect floor plan and community for your entire family. Situated close the pristine pool in this close knit community boasting tennis courts, shuffleboard, and a large clubhouse where many social events are enjoyed. The extra large yard and extended driveway allow space to breath and plenty of parking because, you know, if you buy it they will come! This home is getting lots of action so call now and don't let this rare opportunity get away.
- MLS® #D6111024
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,304
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Shuffleboard Court, Shuffleboard
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market30
- Address106 Park Forest Blvd
- SubdivisionPark Forest Ph 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.