Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Stone Mountain Blvd, Englewood
VERY MOTIVATED SELLER, BRING YOUR OFFER! TOUR THIS HOME FROM THE SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE OF YOUR OWN HOME BY COPYING THIS URL INTO YOUR BROWSER: https://www.nodalview.com/KSEVdBXsMwCezG8gf6FDLjE7?viewer=mls and you can view the VISUAL TOUR with this Link: https://player.vimeo.com/video/392722353 What's Not to LOVE and ROOM FOR A POOL! Welcome to Paradise in Englewood Isles! Please View the 360 Video Tour! This Stunning Home is Move in Ready & Exceptionally Cared For with Features Found in More Expensive Homes. Most Furnishings Stay. Manicured Mature Landscaping Features a Two Tone Paver Drive, Matching Paver Walkway & Inviting Court Yard to the Covered Entry on an Oversized Corner Lot. When You Step Inside You Will Not Find Any Carpet! There is a Large Living Room With Large Windows with Plantation Shutters & Open to the Dining Room. The Kitchen is Updated with Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Closet Pantry & Lots of Cabinets and Convenient to the Dining Room & Family Room for Entertaining Family & Friends. Breakfast-Casual Dining in the Spacious Dinette Area is the Place to Be! The Spacious Family Room has Newer French Doors to the Screen & Vinyl Window Enclosed Lanai for Year Round Enjoyment. The Split Floor Plan Features 2 Large Bedrooms. The Master Bedroom has Laminate Flooring, Walk in Closet, and Updated Bath, Bedroom 2 also has Laminate Floor, an Updated Bath with New Counter Top, and a Must See Ceramic Tile Glass Enclosed Shower that 6 Ft Long! Laundry Day is Made Easy with the Inside Laundry Room. A Large Two Car Garage with Screened Entry Features a Work Bench & Lots of Cabinets. All Ceilings Have Recently Been Redone. The Seller has a Survey and there is room for a Pool on the Right Side of the Home. Recent Improvements: Entry Door 2015, French Doors 2014, Driveway 2015, AC 2014, Tile Roof 2010. Location-Location Manasota Beach only 4.3 Miles, Englewood Beach only 6.9 Miles A Must See Home!
- MLS® #D6111042
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,902
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Marina
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market77
- Address1 Stone Mountain Blvd
- SubdivisionEnglewood Isles Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.