Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1025 E 2nd St, Englewood
Two bedroom one bath home on a saltwater canal off Rock Creek that is two bridges to Lemon Bay & the Gulf of Mexico. Large backyard with plenty of room to have a pool installed. Quite dead end street very close to shopping,Englewood hospital, doctors and public transportation. With a little love this affordable home could be your winter getaway or permanent home. If you are an investor this would be a great seasonal or annual rental. Carport to park your vehicle and a separate outside laundry room with a washer and dryer. Storage shed close to the home. Cement seawall already in place. Cement picnic table and bbq place in backyard Metal roof and also a newer AC. Close to Manasota Key beach. No deed restrictions or HOA payments required. This home has been in the same family for a very long time. If you want an OLD Florida lifestyle this is the home for you. This will not be on the market very long so don’t hesitate.
- MLS® #D6111098
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
- Address1025 E 2nd St
- SubdivisionRock Creek Park 1st Add
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market42
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:16pm EDT.