Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
773 N Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
This gulf-to-bay architectural gem was designed so that every detail enhances the natural beauty of the tropical landscape and its incredible vistas. Surrounded by swaying palms and vibrant flora, this estate commands an awe-factor beyond compare. Abundant windows grant waterfront views from nearly every room and soak in the natural light. Impressive open spaces transition you into bright rooms with comfortable settings including a cozy fireplace, views to the second floor, and easy access to outdoors. The gourmet, state-of-the-art kitchen boasts Ray Routh cabinetry, dark granite countertops, a generous island and expansive breakfast bar with wine cooler. Guests will marvel at your entertaining talents as you treat them to long weekends by the pool, where meals and drinks are served at the outdoor kitchen; cookouts on the terrace from the built-in grill; and special occasions on the beach. The epitome of coastal luxury, this home was envisioned to be a relaxing oasis, complete with steam room, media room, resort-quality spa baths, and open-air terraces that overlook the Intracoastal Waterway and allow the fresh breeze inside. This truly stunning and exceptional island property is unlike any other.
- MLS® #D6111105
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,248
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Water Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Private, Street Unpaved, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontICW, Gulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Shower, Fruit Trees
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market97
- Address773 N Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionNorth Manasota Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Elevator, Sauna
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Zoned, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 4:15am EDT.