Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
218 Pine Hollow Dr #218, Englewood
Maintenance free living at its best! Offered FURNISHED and TURNKEY, but some items do not convey. Pine Hollow is a highly desirable gated community located in the heart of Old Englewood. Convenient to shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment venues located on Historic Dearborn Street. This one owner, well cared for, nicely furnished second floor 2-bedroom, 2 bath end unit condominium is only steps away from the heated community swimming pool. There is plenty of cabinet space and storage as well as an inside washer and dryer closet. Outside storage unit with covered parking and guest parking. Englewood Beach and the Gulf of Mexico on Manasota Key and several boat ramps are only minutes away. There are also many public golf courses and tennis courts available close by. The low HOA fee includes, community pool, ground maintenance, exterior maintenance, roof, pest control, private road maintenance, insurance and water. Come see for yourself why living in Pine Hollow offers the very best in Florida living. Paradise can be yours...Welcome Home!
- MLS® #D6111109
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,112
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
- Address218 Pine Hollow Dr #218
- SubdivisionPine Hollow
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market46
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 6:30am EDT.