Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1690 Bayshore Dr, Englewood
MOTIVATED SELLER. This stunning waterfront home features direct bay access and expansive views of Lemon Bay. Nestled away on almost 2.5 acres this completely remodeled 3/3 home, has beautiful cathedral ceilings with an open floor plan, over 2800sf of living space, porcelain tile, hurricane impact windows, and 2015 metal roof. Sit out on the screened patio with surround sound and watch the dolphins catch their dinner while boats go by. This is a full view of Lemon bay with 240ft of waterfront and the sunsets are tranquil. The water access has no fixed-bridges access to the Gulf of Mexico. The 2015 oversized pool includes Pebble-Tec finish, a sun deck to relax on, and two fire bowls. The recently installed landscape features breathtaking lighting at night. There is 50 amp RV service and RV parking pad on site out near the massive 3520sf climate controlled detached garage. 8ft tall x 16ft wide foot roll up garage door. 40x60 ft area that the current owner has set up as a woodworking shop. Call today to schedule your own private showing of this impressive home.
- MLS® #D6111123
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,822
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market96
- Address1690 Bayshore Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.