Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6617 Gasparilla Pines Blvd, Englewood
Great Location! Great Home for under $160,000! This home is perfect for a winter vacation get-a-way, year round living or an investment rental. Enter the front foyer into a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 car garage home. Located near Cape Haze Marina, many premier public golf courses, beaches, shopping, dining and Boca Grande world class fishing. The living room has sliding glass doors to the back lanai and both the living room and dining room have a shared cathedral ceiling. Master bath has tiled flooring and walk-in shower while the tiled floor guest bath has a tub/shower combination. This home is located on a low traffic dead end street that leads to a wildlife sanctuary at the end of the road. This home is a great value and is priced to sell! Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #D6111161
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Greenbelt, In County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market77
- Address6617 Gasparilla Pines Blvd
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Key Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Key Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.