Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2731 N Beach Rd #209, Englewood
Want to live in Paradise? Look no further...this fabulous 2BR/2BA/2CG condo with a DEEDED BOAT SLIP is located in the Fantasy Island community. This end unit is privy to partial Gulf views and Bay views from the covered front screened porch. This condo has been beautifully transformed! 9 X 34.5 porcelain tiles have been added throughout the home with sound abatement membrane flooring and 4 1/2" baseboards to add elegance. The kitchen remodel is gorgeous in sea-glass colors, granite counters, and ALL new GE appliances! Enjoy your morning coffee, made at the custom coffee bar in your new kitchen, while watching spectacular sunrises over Lemon Bay. New custom blinds have been installed in the Living room and Master bedroom...the blind in the MBR has a darkening shade for additional privacy. A brand new electrical panel was installed and 27 recessed lights were added throughout the condo with dimmer switches. The Guest bedroom has been transformed with a custom made workstation and a queen size Murphy bed with cabinets so this room can serve a dual purpose. Even a triple lock storm door was added to the entrance as an additional source of daylight and security. The #2 boat slip is only one of three slips deeded with a condo. The list goes on . . . and we haven't even mentioned the community pool and deeded beach access! Come live your dream!!!
- MLS® #D6111246
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1985
- StyleElevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesMaintenance, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Water Access
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Oversized, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market89
- Address2731 N Beach Rd #209
- SubdivisionFantasy Island Bldg C
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit, End Unit, Walk-Up
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Tall Pines Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tall Pines Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 3:45am EDT.