Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2158 Oyster Creek Dr, Englewood
PRICE IMPROVEMENT: Boaters, Kayakers, and Fishermen, This is your waterfront DREAM home in a beautiful water access community. Relax by your heated pool while enjoying your views of birds, manatees, otters and other wildlife. The outside was freshly painted. The main house has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath; eat-in kitchen with newer porcelain tile floor; newer cooktop with separate oven and microwave. room /dining room; separate family room has built-ins with a wood-burning fireplace. There are glass pocket doors between the living room and the family room. Large One car garage has the washer & dryer and full bath with shower. There is an in-law/guest suite/efficiency apt that can be rented. This huge addition can also be used as your master bedroom with impact windows and your own private entrance. It has a kitchenette and its own bath with shower, sliders to the back yard and spectacular water views. Main house & guest suite have access to the Florida room and pool/lanai enclosure and outdoor shower. A brand New 99-foot cement sea wall with a Trex dock. The waterfront is a saltwater canal on Oyster Creek with access to Lemon Bay, the Intracoastal Waterway and Gulf of Mexico with ONLY one bridge. Just a short boat ride to many marinas, restaurants and world class fishing makes this a true fisherman's paradise. The water heater is 2017, Trane A/C is 2011, Roof replaced 2008 and 3rd nail added in 2017 to save you money on insurance. It has been well maintained and is ready for your creative spirit to make this your perfect retreat. Imagine your life living on the water with convenient and easy access to gulf beaches, nature parks, golfing, shopping, dining, and everything Englewood has to offer home. This wonderful home won’t last long.
- MLS® #D6111302
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,974
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage, Bath In Garage, Ground Level
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Irregular Lot, Near Marina, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Deck, Fiberglass, Pool Sweep
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market45
- Address2158 Oyster Creek Dr
- SubdivisionGrove City Terrace
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.