Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
540 S Mccall Rd, Englewood
A unique opportunity to own 1 acre of property, directly on Lemon Bay, with 8 separate units. Amazing income producing potential. Currently, property has annual tenants and property manager, but would be best fit as a seasonal rental complex. The property features 4-one bedroom, one bath apartments with connecting carports, 2-two bedroom, one bath apartments with connecting carport, 1-two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with attached storage unit and coin operated laundry room, and a main 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a one car garage and pool. This location is prime for seasonal rentals, due to it's close proximity to Historic Dearborn St, two public boat ramps, Englewood Beach, shopping and many amazing local restaurants. South McCall Road has a sidewalk that takes you straight to Dearborn or to Englewood Beach. Call today to discuss the income potential of this complex and to schedule your own private tour.
- MLS® #D6111325
- Square Footage6,522
- Year Built1950
- TypeResidential Income
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Common, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market86
- Address540 S Mccall Rd
- SubdivisionTyler & Darling Add 01
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Paradise Exclusive Inc
Listing information courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 8:15am EDT.