Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7410 Mamouth St, Englewood
Tropical Private Estate, As you drive through your remote controlled private gate you will realize that there is no place like home. The low maintenance stones, plants and trees showcase like no other home in Englewood with mature bamboo, tropical palms, and many fruit trees. The avocado tree produced hundreds of fruit this year. The owner (professional landscaper) strategically placed plants for privacy and shade through out the property. Pavers are spread out between the home and garage to include a fire pit for those cooler evenings. With custom cabinets and granite counter tops/ back splash, stainless steel appliance, an extra long island for entertaining, custom drapes and blinds, and much more. When the interior was remodeled, the owner extended the large master walk in closet and a very large walk in pantry all for great storage. Insulation was sprayed throughout the attic to allow for efficiency and lower electric bills. The swimming pool has a pebble tech finish surrounded by brick pavers with a waterfall installed by Grant Pools. The detached garage is currently set up as a three car garage with a work shop and an air conditioned bonus room. The bonus room has an exterior door an interior door, a window, and a closet. This room is currently being used as a gym. This garage could house at least four cars and or two cars and or a boat/many toys. This home is very well cared for and it shows. This home is located in an X flood zone and currently does not require any flood insurance.
- MLS® #D6111633
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,610
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Open, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Days on Market22
- Address7410 Mamouth St
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 074
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Tall Pines Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tall Pines Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 10:00am EDT.