Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
678 Linden Dr #678, Englewood
Welcome to the 55+ Community of Foxwood in “Sunny Englewood”. Presenting an Extended Dorado Model with 1,498 Sq. Ft. under air. This split floor plan has 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, and a 2 Car Garage. As you enter the home you will notice the separate Dining Room, a spacious Living Room, and an enclosed Florida Room. New windows were installed for peace of mind. Pergo flooring and tile in the rooms. The Kitchen contains an island for additional work space with a small Eating Area in the Florida Room. The Master Bath has been remodeled. The roomy Master Bedroom has two closets. The Laundry Room is inside the home. Take a look at the Back Patio which was extended and painted in 2020 for a morning coffee or an area to sit and relax. The Roof was replaced in 2015. Air Conditioning and Ducting replaced in 2012, Compressor replaced in 2018. This Community is in close proximity to 3 Beaches, Golf Courses, Boating, Fishing, Shopping and Dining. The Foxwood amenities include a swimming pool and hot tub, tennis, bocce and shuffleboard. The Club House provides a way to have fun and meet your neighbors. One small pet with a limit of 30 pounds, and a new owner must wait 2 years to rent their home. This home is partially furnished. A list will be provided. Please enjoy the Virtual Tour.
- MLS® #D6111726
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,498
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Days on Market66
- Address678 Linden Dr #678
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Weichert Realtors-realty Extra
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors-realty Extra.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 5:15pm EDT.