Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
644 Barnacle Ct, Englewood
Welcome to the popular community of Park Forest, an active 55+ gated community in North Englewood near all the area’s finest beaches, and the downtown Dearborn St area. This is one of those rarely available Citrine models which features granite counter tops, solid wood cabinets with 42” uppers, ceramic tile floors in the entry and center living areas is installed on a 45 degree angle, 2 walk in closets in Master Bedroom, dual sink granite vanity in master bath, windows are impact glass, front entry and Lanai are protected with accordion shutters, maximizing insurance credits available to this homes’ owner. The home offers 2 bedrooms, a den, 2 full baths, an open center living area with a Great Room, Kitchen, & Dinette, comfortable screened lanai over looking an open brick paver patio , and the backyard with pond beyond. Owners have installed custom landscaping and landscape lighting. This home has been meticulously cared for inside, and out! All of the sliding glass doors pocket for the maximum openness to the outdoor living area. In Park Forest, the HOA fees include complete ground maintenance, access to the community center, the community pool, shuffle board, tennis, bocce ball, fenced area for boat & RV storage, cable and internet, AND in this phase of Park Forest the HOA fees ALSO INCLUDE, exterior painting every 7 years, and a new roof every 17 years. Does this all sound too good to be true?? Come see for yourself why this pristine, hardly lived in home, is better than new!! HOME SWEET HOME!
- MLS® #D6111771
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,708
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesAwning(s), Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
- Address644 Barnacle Ct
- SubdivisionPark Forest Ph 6a
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market62
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:33am EDT.