Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7085 Peacock Ln, Englewood
Affordable home in East Englewood. Discover enjoyable living in a community that is a 15 minutes to world class beaches on Manasota Key, Biking trails, restaurants, grocery shopping, the mall and waterfront dining. This home is ready for it's new owners. It has been carefully updated and maintained. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath home features a split design with a large living space in the center. The kitchen is a galley style with granite counters and a full closet pantry. The Florida room is now being used as a dining area but would make great space for many uses and leads out to the enclosed lanai with epoxy painted floor. All of the floors have been updated, all of the appliances are new and it has a new roof that was just installed in April 2020 and new septic will be installed as soon as the permit is released (estimated May 5th). The yard has a large patio in the rear and a sidewalk along the side of the home. Plenty of storage for your car and tools in the garage and there is extra storage space in the shed in the rear yard. Be certain to watch the video above or follow this link to https://youtu.be/9WYYenlRSeU
- MLS® #D6111833
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,134
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
- Address7085 Peacock Ln
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 065
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market6
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.