Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1838 Neptune Dr, Englewood
Beautifully maintained and updated home situated on oversized lot within minutes to Manasota Beach.Split floor plan with living, family and dining room. In last year owners have installed new impact hurricane windows, new roof, new water heater and electric panel box along with exterior painted. When they bought it in 2011 they replaced kitchen, updated bathrooms, and installed new flooring throughout. In beautiful move in condition ready to enjoy. The living areas are all tiled and carpeted bedrooms. Kitchen and bathrooms have Corian counter tops. Dinette area off kitchen has built in custom banquette seating and table which matches kitchen cabinets.The pool area is west facing and looks out to trees and woods at back of lot. There is large screened deck and lanai with wet bar area, again with Corian counter top with pass through from kitchen. Large sized electrically heated pool which is 7ft deep at one end and salt water leased system. Overbrook Gardens is quiet neighborhood with easy access to all the area has to offer, and for voluntary low cost membership you can use private boat ramp where you can launch your boat, with no fixed bridges to bay. Minutes to shopping and restaurants and easy access to I-75. Homes this nice are hard to find in area so make your appointment now. New 3D tour added
- MLS® #D6111844
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,732
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market35
- Address1838 Neptune Dr
- SubdivisionOverbrook Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Tmi Real Estate Company And Re
Listing information courtesy of Tmi Real Estate Company And Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 3:45pm EDT.