Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1482 Homestead Dr, Englewood
THIS IS A MUST SEE!! View nightly sunsets from just about every room in this remodeled 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 2 Car Garage home located directly on the wide part of Gottfried Creek with no bridges to bay and the ICW. This home with Updated metal roof is constructed out of Tennessee crab orchard stone and features real oak floors through out all living areas and bedrooms. Updated kitchen with tiled floors, wood cabinets with corian counters, cypress walls and ceilings in the dining and living room. Large open living room with wood burning fire place with crab orchard face, oversize master bedroom with wood burning fireplace with crab orchard face, updated baths, crown molding in all the bedrooms. baths, and kitchen, Both master bedroom and second bedroom have French doors that open out to separate private porches. 2 hot water heaters, new hurricane garage door, Lots of privacy, completely fenced yard with plenty of room for a pool, cabana bar with a lot size close to 400' deep. Great location close to shopping, banks, restaurants, and just 5 2 miles to local beaches
- MLS® #D6111867
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,687
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater, Creek
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stem Wall
- Days on Market53
- Address1482 Homestead Dr
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Tall Pines Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tall Pines Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.