Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2854 N Beach Rd #1-3, Englewood
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY! INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY STEPS FROM THE GULF OF MEXICO. Platted beach access, 1 lot from the beach. Beach Re-Nourishment Just Completed! TURNKEY property. This Florida Style, remodeled property features 3 units that can be rented. Triplex with 1 unit with 2BR/1BA and 2 units with 1BR/1BA. High Gloss kitchen cabinets, granite counters, newer appliances, granite vanities in baths, and impact resistant windows. Beautiful Terazzo floors. Entire property is furnished with a desirable beachy nautical theme. There is a common area with Grill and area for guests to relax. Laundry room for guests. PARKING included. Fantastic rental property with great rental history. Long Term Rentals Currently in Place. Electric recently updated, new AC in Unit 1 and New Hot Water Heater. No HOA Can be rented nightly, weekly or longer! Close to restaurants, pubs and more.
- MLS® #D6111885
- Square Footage2,355
- Year Built1955
- TypeResidential Income
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesWater Access
- ParkingAssigned, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot, FloodZone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market46
- Address2854 N Beach Rd #1-3
- SubdivisionLemon Bay Estates Un 1
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit, Walk-Up
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Tall Pines Realty
Listing information courtesy of Tall Pines Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 5:30pm EDT.