Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6793 Manasota Key Rd, Englewood
An endless horizon over the bay bestows a blended lifestyle of island calm and water-loving adventure from this well-positioned home. Featuring a spacious residence, relaxing pool and guesthouse, this property exceeds expectations of fitting all your lifestyle preferences. High ceilings and tile floors are a brilliant stage with the bay acting as a stunning backdrop through expansive windows and sliders to fashion the interiors any way you like. The great room floorplan allows for cozy spots to unwind, large gathering spaces for entertaining, and easy access throughout. Experience 180-degree views and the charm of a fireplace within the family room, setting the tone for appreciating the waterfront way of life. The custom kitchen offers abundant solid wood cabinetry, built-in double oven with warming tray, and countertop space with a sizable island for creating feasts for any occasion. Whether working from home or a quiet retreat for completing tasks, the study includes a custom desk and built-ins to keep things organized. The screened lanai beckons long weekends splashing in the 34-foot pool and heated spa and tranquil evenings overlooking the water as flames flicker from the built-in fire pit. Ideal for the multi-general family or frequent visitors, the guesthouse is as peaceful and pristine as an island retreat can get, boasting a fully equipped eat-in kitchen and water views. Come home with pride after cruising the waterways when you park your boat at your protected Trex dock with lift and 350-foot seawall. Completing the picture of perfection is maintained landscaping with mature fruit trees and palms. Welcome to the best days of your life.
- MLS® #D6112093
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,376
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Irregular Lot, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments, Thermal Windows
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address6793 Manasota Key Rd
- SubdivisionManasota Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market215
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 3:14am EDT.