Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
778 Candlewyck Dr, Englewood
Great location if you want to be steps to the pool and clubhouse. Home is the Cypress model that is being turnkey furnished with plenty of room for relatives and guests. Island kitchen, with bisque colored appliances, butcher block counter tops and pantry is open to the family room, wet bar and lanai/porch. Master bedroom has double vanities, step in shower, linen closet and large walk-in closet, guest bedroom has attached full bath and is accessible to the main hallway. Bonus room is perfect for your computer station. Washer/Dryer is in the spacious utility room with work bench, lots of tools, laundry tub and plenty of storage. Roof was replaced in 2018 and A/C in 2019. Tangerine Woods offers a large recreation building, fitness room, Olympic sized heated pool and spa, tennis, pickle ball and shuffleboard courts, storage for boats and RV’s, nature trails and a calendar of activities. Community is close to beaches, golf courses, dining and shopping.
- MLS® #D6112200
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,444
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Security, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage, Tennis Courts, Trails, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorMetal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market10
- Address778 Candlewyck Dr
- SubdivisionTangerine Woods
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.