Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1526 Bowmore Dr, Clearwater
TURNKEY MOVE IN READY END UNIT ONLY A 15 MINUTE DRIVE TO WORLD FAMOUS AND BEAUTIFUL CLEARWATER BEACH AND BOARDWALK!!! This is a beautiful 2 story townhome built in 2007 with 3 bedroom 2 full and 1 half bath. This is the Aruba model (largest floor plan) in the community with high ceilings throughout home. Stainless appliances stay including the washer and dryer. The Master Bedroom has cathedral ceilings with ceiling fan and triple set of windows for lots of natural light. Master bathroom has relaxing soaking tub, walk-in shower, his and her sinks and huge walk-in closet. This is an end unit so you get extra windows and natural sunlight upstairs and downstairs. Kitchen has upgraded wood cabinets and stainless GE appliances , eat-in bar, recessed lighting and a closet pantry. Low HOA only 140.00 monthly. Located between Dunedin and Clearwater with easy access to schools, restaurants, shopping, and beaches. One car garage offers bonus storage/parking that many town homes do not offer. Inexpensive HOA covers exterior maintenance expenses.
- MLS® #J913596
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Ground Level
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In City Limits, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Stellar Non-member Office
- Address1526 Bowmore Dr
- SubdivisionHighland Glen
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market29
Listing information courtesy of Stellar Non-member Office.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.