Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
854 Macewen Dr, Osprey
Offering over 9,000 square feet of exquisite living space, this richly-detailed custom home is nestled on a guarded, private cul-de-sac. Entertain guests or simply relax as a family in the multitude of well-designed rooms– from the living room with inviting fireplace, to the wood paneled study, theater room with stage and open kitchen, family room and breakfast nook. Rich granite, cherry cabinetry, a generous island and a breakfast bar are the signature elements of the kitchen, while the formal dining room with beautifully illuminated tray ceiling is the ideal environment for special occasions. The master suite is a reflection of comfortable luxury, with its two oversized walk-in closets, attached nursery/fitness area and an elegant bath featuring two individual sinks, a large walk-in shower and a serene garden tub. The second level features two tremendously sized bedrooms, a loft and screened terrace. Step out to the spectacular screened lanai to soak in the atmosphere of your pool with fire features, a summer kitchen and gorgeous Floridian landscape views. The Oaks offers every luxury amenity you can image: 2 championship golf courses, 12 HAR-TRU® tennis courts, fitness center, croquet, pool, playground, social, dining and a spectacular clubhouse.
- MLS® #N5915808
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,081
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, In County, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Dog Run, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market808
- Address854 Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 4:14am EDT.