Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4144 Losillias Dr, Sarasota
INCREDIBLE ESTATE HOME! With amazing attention to detail, this contemporary home creates the perfect balance between true luxury and a relaxed Florida lifestyle. 4400 sq. ft. designed for family living and entertaining in an open floor plan. Overlooking the 3rd hole of the Stadium Course, this hidden gem is tucked away in the lush private gated community of PRESTANCIA, minutes from the sands of Siesta Beach, and the arts and culture of downtown Sarasota. Custom hand carved entry doors open onto a marble foyer with cathedral ceilings highlighting southern exposure windows, architecturally designed to bring the outdoors in. Natural light dances over the pool & spa, 3 Bedrooms, plus a Den/Office, that can easily be a 4th bedroom and 3.5 Bathrooms. Newly renovated master suite features a large soaking tub & walk-in shower. Amazing walk-in closets, dual sinks, vanity room with closets. Large kitchen has a pantry, breakfast bar, island, & built in desk. Formal dining room has an elegant handblown glass chandelier and dinnerware, in addition to a wine pantry. The large living room has a wood burning fireplace and cathedral ceilings. In addition, there is a separate family room, inside utility room, a three car garage, convenient bathroom off the pool, and a wet bar in the covered patio area. On Par with Excellence, TPC Prestancia offers optional golf & social club memberships. Relax in an easy Sarasota atmosphere where you can unwind with good friends and great golf, surrounded by the luxury of Prestancia!
- MLS® #N6103073
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,402
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Course, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market140
- Address4144 Losillias Dr
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- Listing Office:West Coast Realty Of Venice
Listing information courtesy of West Coast Realty Of Venice.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.