Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2403 Tangerine Dr, Sarasota
Beautifully maintained unit in the highly sought after South Gate community in Sarasota, Florida. This home features two bedrooms including a master suite, three bathrooms, plus a Florida room. Both bedrooms feature large, cedar lined walk-in closets. Enjoy the bright, open living room, family room and dining room area. There is a nice dinette eating area in the kitchen for those not needing a formal dining room. Enjoy the privacy in your backyard with the wood privacy fence. There is a nice tree house in the back that can be used as a play area or flex space. This residence has been meticulously maintained and has fresh paint throughout. Other notable upgrades include new stainless kitchen appliances 2016, new garage door opener 2016, roof replaced in 2012, resurfaced Pebble Tec driveway resealed in 2018. South Gate community is conveniently located next to the popular Siesta Key Beach, local dining, shopping, entertainment, colleges and I-75 with access North to Tampa and South to Miami. This home would make a great retirement home, second seasonal home or a great addition to your investment portfolio.
- MLS® #N6103466
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,378
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address2403 Tangerine Dr
- SubdivisionSouth Gate
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Non Wood Burning
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 7:14pm EST.