Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27 N Flora Vista St #12, Englewood
A lovely bright, open floor plan is sure to make you feel welcome in this 2 bed. 2 ba. home. It features a beautiful formal living room and dining room and is spacious enough for entertaining. This is a den model giving you extra space plus a vinyl enclosed Florida room and an eat in kitchen. There is also an 08x10 utility shed and a 2 car carport. Most furniture will be included but list of non included items willl follow shortly. Golf cart is negotiable separately. Roof over (costing approx. $6,000) to be added Apr/May 2019. Additional upgrades include all new screens and vinyl windows in porch area in April 2019. Exterior was painted in 2015. New A/C added in 2017. Most of the ceilings were paintedl in 2019. Truly a very nice floor plan and one of the largest in Alameda. Be sure to take a look as you won't be disappointed! New roof over April 2019
- MLS® #N6105078
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,344
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Private
- FeaturesDock, Fitness, Water Access, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Sauna
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorMetal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- Address27 N Flora Vista St #12
- SubdivisionAlameda Isles
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesIn M/H Community
- Days on Market144
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.