Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4009 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis
SPECTACULAR GULF VIEWS ON Casey Key. Enter and immediately experience incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico capturing that Ah moment. This property features over 8200 sq feet of total living space. VIEWS of the blue gulf waters can be enjoyed from 3 levels, inside and out. Recently remodeled kitchen featuring custom cherry cabinets, and every gourmet appliance you'd expect in a home of this caliber. Whether a special occasion or simple gathering, the formal dining or gathering around a great kitchen island, this home has you covered. The main floor and upper level bedrooms are all generously sized and En Suite. Unwind in the heated outdoor salt water pool and large terrace. Across the street lies a boating easement to the ICW. The architecture and layout of this beachfront beauty provides a respite for family and friends. Many updates and improvements are found throughout this well maintained home, including all new HVAC systems in 2018. Close proximity to the Blackburn Point Bridge provides easy access on and off the key. Casey Key is a rare place where commercial development was frozen in time and the residential character of the community shines. Close to dining, shopping and several airport travel options, come see all this special home has to offer.
- MLS® #N6105369
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,764
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleSpanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, CoastalConstruction Control Line, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market275
- Address4009 Casey Key Rd
- AreaNokomis/North Venice
- SubdivisionCasey Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34275
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 11:01am EST.