Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5028 72nd St E, Bradenton
Short Sale. SHORT SALE: Price Reduction for quick sale. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in the desirable Creekwood community. New roof and HVAC in 2018! As you enter you will see a comfortable, open floor plan with Kitchen, Dining and Living room. The living room flows into a large family room which can be used as an office or den as well with French doors opening up on the back yard. The Master Bedroom suite has its own entry off the living room creating privacy and another hallway that leads to the other two bedrooms and their bathroom. This home is in a great location with easy access to SR70 Only ¼ mile to retail shopping, grocery & home improvement store, and I-75. The HOA fees are quite low at $140 per Quarter and the community offers a swimming pool, tennis, playground and parks for family recreation and relaxation. “AS-IS” property needs some TLC.
- MLS® #N6105685
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,575
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market84
- Short SaleYes
- Address5028 72nd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Sp I Un B-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Exit King Realty
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 10:30am EDT.