Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5934 Tidewood Ave #9, Sarasota
**$20,000 PRICE REDUCTION- **OWNER NEEDS TO RELOCATE** FANTASTIC LOCATION and FABULOUS VIEWS of LITTLE SARASOTA BAY! Enjoy your PRIVATE DOCK situated directly on the Bay where you can spend your day fishing or just relaxing on your dock. Where else in Sarasota can you find a waterfront villa, with a dock and 2 car garage for under $600,000? Dock your boat and use it at your leisure instead of keeping it stored at a marina! Paddle around on your kayak and explore the bay and mangroves. You won't miss another spectacular sunset! Just minutes to Siesta Key where you can ride your bike just over the Stickney Point Bridge, 1.5 miles and only 2.1 miles to Cresent Beach!! Well maintained and updated 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, END UNIT villa boasts ceramic wood look tile in the kitchen and main living areas, separate inside laundry with built-in desk and cabinets, 2 CAR GARAGE has enough room for your kayaks and fishing poles! This spacious villa has been RECENTLY RE-PLUMBED (2018) along with a long list of updates to include energy efficient hurricane windows replaced in Great Room and two windows added in the dining room (2015), kitchen remodeled (2014), master bathroom shower was remodeled and now boasts a Roman Shower. This wonderful waterfront villa is unique as it's an END UNIT where it sits back from the rest of the units which offers more privacy and backyard space along with a fabulous Oak Tree for shade. Heated pool located just a short stroll away. You need to see the VIEW in person! MOTIVATED SELLER.
- MLS® #N6105728
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Maintenance Free, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Accardi & Associates Real Estate
- Address5934 Tidewood Ave #9
- AreaSarasota/Gulf Gate Branch
- SubdivisionBaywood Colony Sec 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34231
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market313
Listing information courtesy of Accardi & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 7:45am EDT.