Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 S Flora Vista St, Englewood
BEAUTIFUL ALAMEDA ISLES...!! A great place to live, with wonderful and caring residents. A very active community with something always going on. Pickle Ball, Shuffle Board, Tennis, Bocce Ball, Heated Pool, and Spa, Billiard room, and Community Club House. This is on of the larger models, 1344 Square feet under air..total of 2256 Square feet..!! The Dishwasher, Hot Water Heater and Heating System are only 2 +/- years old..!! Painted outside, 2017 and painted inside 2018..!! When the seller's upgraded, they put down 3/4" plywood on the floors instead of 1/2" that is normal. They also did new plumbing and insulation under the unit. This a waterfront community. Boat docks are available (only first come, first serve)
- MLS® #N6106216
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,344
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County
- ExteriorMetal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- RoofRoof Over
- Listing Office:Accardi & Associates Real Estate
- Address1 S Flora Vista St
- SubdivisionAlameda Isles
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market347
Listing information courtesy of Accardi & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 11:14am EST.