Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
809 28th St E, Bradenton
This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is the ONE you have been waiting for, this home is renovated, updated, move-in ready and most importantly only 3 blocks from State Road 64 Public Boat Ramp! This is the only remodeled Single Family Home currently active on the market in Bradenton under $170k! The home features attractive ceramic tile floor throughout, updated solid wood cabinets, granite counter-tops, brand new light-fixtures, new bathrooms with updated vanities, new plumbing fixtures, and a gorgeous master bathroom suite. This home has all brand new culverts around the front entrance with brand new front and rear doors, and brick-pavers around the front footage of the home. The home features volume/vaulted ceilings in the main living area with a living room/dining room combination, functional built-ins, and an inside laundry/utility room for convenience. This home includes a fenced in yard to store your boat and other toys to launch at the public boat ramp around the corner. The home is located within proximity to downtown Bradenton and nearby restaurants, dining, shopping, and within easy access to I-75. Please schedule a private showing today, this home is an absolute must see. This home is priced to sell. Please call for more information.
- MLS® #N6106294
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,166
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market62
- Address809 28th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionWillow Glen Sec 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 9:15pm EDT.