Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1709 Hudson St, Englewood
Privacy engulfs you as you arrive at the circular driveway to this 3 bedroom/2.5 bath/3 car garage home. Upon entering this executive style home, you are greeted with views of the living room, dining room and den/office. But the best view is of the salt water pool with its spacious paver brick lanai, pool cage and private tropical foliage that is peaceful and also serves as a perfect spot for entertaining. Custom archways and windows, columns, tray and volume ceilings and chair rails add to its distinction. The split plan home offers a private guest suite with 2 bedrooms and bath. The kitchen delivers granite countertops, breakfast bar, white cabinetry, an eat-in kitchenette overlooking the pool all while opening to the expansive family room. Master suite sits behind double doors, has extra space under the bay window for a reading spot & 2 walk-in closets. Master bath has 2 separate vanities, walk-in tiled shower and jetted tub. Indoor utility room houses the washer/dryer and mud sink. Enjoy daily Gulf of Mexico sunsets on Manasota Beach which is 1.1 miles away. Oversized lot for privacy.
- MLS® #N6106345
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,432
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewPool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address1709 Hudson St
- SubdivisionManasota Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market278
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.