Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3009 45th Ave E, Bradenton
This meticulously cared for home is neat as a pin! Your guests will enter into your home and see directly out into the pool and beyond to the large manicured lawn. They will be impressed and you will, too. The 2131 square foot home is fully tiled. There are 3 bathrooms, including the convenient pool bathroom with direct access from the lanai. The generous amount of space feels even larger due to the vaulted ceilings. Sliding glass doors invite the outside in from many areas of the home, including the master bedroom. The kitchen and bathrooms are tastefully finished. It is conveniently located near newly constructed everyday shopping, the upscale University Town Center Mall, and St. Armands Circle. There are hundreds of restaurants and the beautiful Gulf beaches nearby.
- MLS® #N6106388
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,131
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market8
- Address3009 45th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWallingford, A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Kaz Real Estate Company
Listing information courtesy of Kaz Real Estate Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.