Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3230 44th Dr E, Bradenton
Beautiful home in the highly desirable Wallingford neighborhood. The kitchen has marble counter tops and beautiful solid wood cabinets. This split floor plan has the master bedroom on one side and the guest bedrooms on the other. The second bathroom has a door outside. This is great for doing yard work, or will be the perfect pool bath if you desire a pool in the future. The lanai is good sized for your cool relaxation. The flooring is a combination of very tasteful tile, beautiful engineered hardwood, and carpet in the guest bedrooms. In the master bedroom is a perfect size office, away from the rest of the home so you can take care of business without distraction. This home is located minutes from shopping, restaurants, the beautiful Gulf beaches, and the upscale University Town Center Mall. Make an appointment today!
- MLS® #N6106421
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,944
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address3230 44th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWallingford, A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Kaz Real Estate Company
Listing information courtesy of Kaz Real Estate Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.