Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5719 E 31st Ct, Bradenton
This lovely lakefront three bedroom home features great natural lighting and spacious bedrooms and living spaces. The Open floor plan with volume ceilings give the house a nice airy feel.The dining room has 2 sets of French doors that lead to extra large sunny lakeside lanai and big fenced yard for pets.Large Kitchen allows more than one chef to work their culinary magic while family and friends sit at the breakfast bar.Bonus Media Play Room perfect for family and friends on movie night.Master suite is located downstairs with views of the lake. The master bath is nicely appointed featuring granite counter tops, garden soaker tub and separate shower. An amazing property a family could make their home,Move in ready home just bring your furniture.
- MLS® #N6106490
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,042
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market51
- Address5719 E 31st Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryOneco Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.