Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13624 Abercrombie Dr, Englewood
Premier Stillwater Villas ~ Maintenance-free ~ Gated Community featuring Private Streets lined with Sidewalks, Palm Trees and Street Lights ~ Lakes with Fountains ~ lovely Landscaping ~ Clubhouse/Recreation Facility with many Social Events ~ Gazebo overlooking Heated Community Pool and Spa. Starting at the Paver Driveway leading to Attached 2Car Garage and Paver Walkway to the Entry you will notice the Quality of this Villa. Step into the Luxurious Open Floor Plan Offering High Ceilings, Decorator Tile, Painted in Soft Caribbean colors, and see Attention to Detail. Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Spacious Wood Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Breakfast Bar open to the Dining Area - on to the Great Room then - Private Lanai through 8’ Tall Sliding Glass Door - onto Private Screened, Paver Lanai overlooking Lush Greenery – Relax and Enjoy the Tranquility. Large Master Bedroom Features Walk-in Closets, en-Suite has Dual Vanity, Walk-in Shower, Designer Tile. 2nd Bedroom for Guests plus Den/Office that can easily convert to 3rd Bedroom. Spacious Laundry Room with Extra Shelves. This Located in the heart of Englewood down the street from Englewood Community Hospital and YMCA. Just minutes from Historic Dearborn Street with Restaurants, Shopping, Weekly Farmer’s Market, Monthly Antique Car Show, Community Theater, Street Events, and More. Quick drive to Manasota Key Beaches on Fabulous Gulf of Mexico.! Located next to retention lake for added privacy.
- MLS® #N6106495
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,349
- Year Built2013
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Gold
- Address13624 Abercrombie Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market125
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 7:30am EST.