Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
404 Cypress Forest Dr, Englewood
Come and Enjoy the Florida Lifestyle in this Well Maintained, Turnkey Furnished Home in the sought after Gated 55+ Community of Park Forest. This maintenance free home includes two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room/dining room, kitchen with dining nook, a family room/den, as well as a rear patio - plenty of room to entertain family and friends. Updates include a new roof in 2018, newer garage door, A/C system and washer/dryer. Bahama Shutters give the home that tropical look plus provide shade and hurricane protection. Park Forest's fees include roof replacement and maintenance, new exterior paint every 7 years, lawn maintenance including shrub trimming and yard irrigation, active clubhouse, swimming pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard, pickleball & bocce courts. There's also a fenced storage lot for your boat or RV. All of this just minutes away from golf, shopping, restaurants, theaters, boating, fishing and Gulf beaches.
- MLS® #N6106532
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,480
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
- Address404 Cypress Forest Dr
- SubdivisionPark Forest Ph 1
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market85
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 10:30pm EST.