Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8154 Indigo Ridge Ter, University Park
Location, Community, Quality…this home has it all. This elegant and lovingly maintained home is located in one of the most desirable locations in the Sarasota-Bradenton area - University Place. As you enter this home you are greeted with 18’ high cathedral ceilings in the great room with peaceful preserve views framed by 8’ tall sliding glass doors. The open and efficient floorplan makes this home feel grand and spacious. The kitchen has abundant cabinetry with Corian countertops, gas cooking, built-in desk, large double pantry, and cozy kitchen nook with preserve views. The peaceful owner’s retreat features dual walk-in closets with custom cabinetry, abundant light, and a glass door to the lanai. The spa-like en-suite bath has dual vanities, soaking tub, walk-in shower, and linen closet. The den has double doors for privacy and could be easily be utilized as a 3rd bedroom, craft room, or home office. Beneficial features to this home include: new water heater in 2018, new AC system in 2015, new refrigerator in 2016, custom window treatments, and plantation shutters. University Place is a community that has it all - walking trails, multiple pools, hot tub, community room, fitness room, tennis, and playground. This location cannot be beat as you can walk or ride your bike to top notch restaurants and the BEST shopping in our entire area at University Town Center just two miles away. Easy access to I-75, downtown Sarasota and world class beaches and cultural activities are within a few minutes drive.
- MLS® #N6106652
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,771
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments, Rods
- Days on Market124
- Address8154 Indigo Ridge Ter
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Place
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Gulf Shores Realty
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Shores Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 22nd, 2020 at 12:15am EST.