Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
320 Ohio Pl, Sarasota
This is a very rare find walking distance from downtown in Sarasota! This property, located on an oversized lot and zoned RSM9 (RESIDENTIAL SINGLE MULTIPLE-9), includes a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom house, as well as a detached 1 bedroom/1 bathroom guest house with a full kitchen and central air conditioning! On top of that there is a long driveway and a spacious garage with a workshop area! The sturdy, masonry block construction property boasts over 2000sqft of living space and includes plenty of upgrades. The house features new, hurricane resistant windows, as well as a metal roof that was replaced in 2017. You will be impressed with other details including high ceilings, wood floors, wood burning fireplace and Swarovski crystal light fixtures. The home also offers custom built closets and book shelves. For your convenience there is a separate laundry room in the main house as well as another washer and dryer hookup in the garage. Both kitchens feature gas stoves. The back yard is completely fenced in and will amaze you with mature landscaping including 5 types of bamboo, palm trees, ylang ylang tree, olive tree and more! This is a MUST SEE on a very quiet street in friendly and “walkable” Laurel Park with easy access to Main St, Burns Square & bayfront (including Marina Jack).
- MLS® #N6107259
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,058
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Courtyard
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Days on Market51
- Address320 Ohio Pl
- SubdivisionRhodes & Hale
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Pelican Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Pelican Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 9:00pm EST.